Built in the 1920s, the Arnulfpost building complex was used by Deutsche Post from the 1930s to the mid-2000s.
The building complex is a manifestation of the New Building movement of the Postal Building School in Bavaria from 1920 until 1934. Its designers, Robert Vorhoelzer, Franz Holzhammer and Walther Schmidt, were pioneers of Bavarian Modernism who pushed the boundaries of design and engineering.
It’s important for us to respect this heritage as we revitalize Arnulfpost and ensure that it continues to connect and inspire people for generations to come. The identity of the Arnulfpost building as a hub for innovation and the exchange of information will live on.